Friday, May 14, 2010

Despondent

today, may15 2010, am feeling a little depress, but i couldn't know what could have caused it.
Been thinking to much or what? Boy, firstly, I'm drunk now and hope you guys wouldn't blame me for being too disproportionate. Recently, i'm having depression and it is terrifying ya know. Oh wait, when i'm drunk, i can think of countless facts of us. Like, what makes a winner a winner or what makes a loser or a loser.
Well, my theory is.....
when a person successfully completed his path of objectives which most people couldn't realized, they will be a winner, understand what is it? cause you see, even some people which you think is a successor won't be like as you thought of, why? Different people have different characteristics, and that's part of the reason why i wrote this blog. Well, come to think of it, I felt ridiculous writing this blog. Cause I'm having an off depression, it came out all of a sudden. Like an ambush, in a middle of a party.
Hate to say this but I'm sick to be myself, people who felt hopeless or useless will come to think of this, and no one will never wake up that easily. Man I'm getting into it again, feeling giddy and to dejection.

Close blog( I'm drunk) (*.*)

0 comments:

Post a Comment