Monday, June 21, 2010

Who's Charlie?

Charlie......

Who's Charlie?? or what's Charlie?? Everyone must be
wondering why I'm mentioning about Charlie. Well, it's
actually a CAT!!!

"back off dude, i'm trying to sleep here!!"


He's adorable and furry. I call him the Stupid Cat btw because
of his coward-ness.He's got easily scared by something unusual
in the house or maybe some weird noises like the noise of the
vacuum cleaner. When i fed up on hisoise, i will reach to the
vacuum hose and point at him. He will purr easily and squat
down to show early sign of frustration.




Enough of the car bully. This damn cat is really pampered.
No matter where you go, or probably walk to the kitchen, he
will just follow you with its tail standing. Why? Because he
thought you might feed him!


*His tummy*


So you will probably think why Chinese would want to rear pets
like cat? That's easy, few years back then when it was just little.
My neighbor knocked my door and showed me a box. It was big
and i thought it was a fruit at first. But as i opened the cover, i
saw a tiny creature with grey and white fur with 2 huge eyes
staring at me. And so it was him, Charlie.
By the way, he is 6 years old i guess =P

*" wanna a piece of me?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment